Wow, just wow! I had a really wonderful tweet today from Christina Marie over at @navig8happiness nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award – I couldn’t be more humbled that she considers me part of such a positive and inspiring community! For those of you who do not know, the Sunshine Blogger Awards are given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring! These bloggers bring sunshine to the community!
Thank you so much Christina for the nomination. I really recommend checking out her blog Navigation to Happiness discussing personal growth, lifestyle, anxiety and much more. Listed below the questions I was given you will find my 11 nominees and the questions I have created for them.
- If you could pick any time period to live in, which would you choose?
I know this may not be a typical answer but I really would choose now! I know there is a lot of bad in the world but I really think we live in an incredible time full of so much opportunity.
- What is one thing you would like to learn more about?
I am absolutely fascinated by the mind so I want to continue with my NLP course and continue learning how to help people develop, grow and work through their anxiety,
- Do you tend to stick to a daily routine, or is every day different?
Every day is a bit different for us with work but we do have a solid routine with my little one. We wake up at pretty much the same time every morning and bed time is rarely later than 7 as I believe sleep is SO important for little minds. Nursery is on set days and we usually have play dates on set days also so its nice to be able to build a routine around that.
- How do you practice self-care?
Honestly not that well at all. I really don’t spend enough time on me, starting my NLP course was one of the first things I have done for myself in a long time (I know studying is a weird form of self-care but I like to learn). I think a spa day of some kind may be in order soon!
- Do you plan to continue to blog in the future?
Yes absolutely – I am really enjoying reaching out and connecting with like minded individuals who are focused on breeding positivity. Its truly been eye opening to connect and see what other people are going through in life. Their strength has been truly inspiring.
- How do you prefer to interact with your readers or others in the blogging community?
In a mixture of ways – if a blog post has particularly impacted me I will usually re-tweet and DM the person to say how much I enjoyed it, I will also comment back and just generally engage with people.
- What is one thing that you always carry with you?
My phone! I feel so lost without it – it’s a huge tool we are using to grow our business.
- What do you like to do for fun?
We LOVE to be outdoors exploring, visiting National Trust properties, walking by the sea whenever we can – it really is a great way of just re-setting the mind.
- Why did you create your blog?
I originally created my blog a couple of years ago to write about about motherhood but I don’t think I was at a place in life where I wanted to commit. So in January I re-launched as MrsPLoves where I could focus on things I was passionate about including motherhood but also finance, mental health and anything else I wanted to talk about!
- What is a blogging goal that you have?
To reach and help as many people as possible who are suffering with anxiety, to create as much positivity as possible and to build a community of supportive people.
- When you go somewhere, do you tend to over pack or just stick to the essentials?
I am a total over-packer. I take everything ‘just in-case’ and usually it’s a good job I do!
Now onto the rules, my nominees, and their questions.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that they asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
- What makes you truly happy?
- What do you do when you are having a bad day to lift yourself back up?
- What are you most passionate about in life?
- What do you do to relax?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What are your 3 main goals this year?
- Do you blog for business or pleasure?
- What are your all time 3 favourite films?
- What are your 3 favourite books?
- What is your favourite and most productive social media platform?
- If you could interview one living person who would it be and what would you ask?
Thank you again Christina for the nomination!